I would love to meet you and your partner at a coffee shop! This helps us get to know each other and discuss if i would be a good fit on your birth team.
* Unlimited text and email support upon hire
I will offer you trusted resources to you throughout your journey (childbirth classes, chiropractors, birth photographers, placenta encapsulation etc.)
* 2 prenatal visits including:
A chance for you to ask any questions
Getting to know each other better so I can best serve you
Help in forming or reviewing your birth plan
Discussion about your desires and concerns
Non-biased education to help you make choices
Demonstrating and practicing different comfort techniques
Early labor ideas
Preparing you for postpartum and life with your little one
* 24 hour on call support starting at 38 weeks
This means I have everything in place to meet you during labor and stay until baby is born!
* Labor Support including:
Meeting you at your home (if desired) and providing continuous labor support up until 2 hours after birth.
Following your birth plan and using the comfort measures we discussed.
Taking photos for you during labor, birth and after (depending on your preference)
Offering initial breastfeeding support.
* One Postpartum visit including:
Coming to your home and processing your birth
Answering questions about breastfeeding, babywearing and early home care
Rejoicing over your little one!
What I don't offer:
I do not offer any medical advice
I do not perform any clinical tasks
I do not deliver the baby
I do not judge you for your choices during pregnancy or birth
I do not take the role of your partner
$700 (payment plans available)
* I truly believe every women should be able to have a doula. Please don't let cost be a barrier! I enjoy being able to work with a few couples throughout the year at a reduced cost. Contact me to discuss this as an option!